Slitting And Rewinding
Slitting and rewinding is an integral process in the paper industry. Through the slitting process, we can develop different forms of packaging with characteristics tailor-fit to the needs of all businesses. We offer a wide range of slitting and rewinding services for media and packaging conversion with minimal wastage. Quick turnaround is guaranteed without compromising quality.
Check out the specs of our state-of-the-art slitters and rewinders:
We have a total of 8 slitting and rewinding machines that operate 24/7/365 to cater to your specific requirements, with an approximate 100-ton production capacity per day depending on product specifications. We also guarantee next day delivery.
- Sheet sizes from 100MM up to 2 meters can easily be achieved
- GSM from 45GSM up to 700GSM can be sheeted.
- Core sizes can be rewound 3 inches, 4 inches & 6 inches.
- Dia support of up to 1.5 meters.
- Bulk packing or ream-wrapped options are also available along with count of sheets.
- Dye cutting machines can support 1/3/5 ply, as well as B/C & E Flute products.
- Reel sizes from 300MM up to 1500MM can easily be sheeted